We do not deliver, yet. Coming Soon. Customers can shop and order via our online shop, and then pick up in our physical store.
DC COLLECTIVE RULES AND REGULATIONS
Thank you for joining Discount Caregivers Collective. In order for us to serve you, our Members, and conform to the laws of the State of California and City of Los Angeles, we require all of our members to agree to and obey these simple rules and regulations. Any violation of these rules and regulations may result in the termination of your membership in the Collective.
1. All Customers must be 21+ years old with Valid Gov't issued ID and all Patients must be 18+ years old with a Valid CA issued ID and Original CA Dr. Recommendation. International Customers must be 21+ years old and have a valid Government issued Passport.
2. All Members must have proper State and/or County issued identification proving their age and residency and must provide their State identification when requested.
3. All Patients must be a qualified patient under CA H7S Code 11362.5, 11362.7, et seq., and a doctor has recommended approved the use of medical marijuana.
4. All Customers/Patients agree not to sell or attempt to resell any Products obtained from our Collective.
5. All Customers/Patients agree to protect the privacy and confidentiality of themselves and of all other Customers/Patients and of the Collective.
6. All Customers/Patients agree not consume in any manner any Products on the premises.
7. All Customers/Patients agree not to consume in any manner Products while operating any automobile or heavy equipment.
8. All Customers/Patients agree that we limit the amount of Products we will provide our Customer/Patients per day and based on City/State regulations.
9. All Customers/Patientsagree not to “loiter” while on the premises, or have friends or patients waiting in the car while visiting the Collective.
10. All Customers/Patients agree that the staff has the right to refuse to provide services to any person, at any time and hereby agree to this right of refusal a condition of entering the premises.
Warning- Official Notice For the Safety and well-being of our Customers/Patients:
Products PURCHASED from this collective May Not under any circumstances:
1. Be consumed on the premises, in a car, on the streets, surrounding the premises or on any property in the neighborhood.
2. Divided shared with or given to any other person.
3. Due to the Nature of our business conducted at DC Collective, No child is to be left unattended during your visit. All vehicles with children require adult supervision.
4. Patients are not permitted to enter our Facility with any types of weapons, large backpacks or bags, helmets, children or pets. Service animals are allowed.
THE LAPD WILL FULLY ENFORCE THE LAW WHICH MAY RESULT IN A FINE OR CONFISCATION OF YOUR CANNABIS PRODUCTS.
ANYONE VIOLATING ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY REMOVED AS A MEMBER OF DC AND WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES
DC OPERATES UNDER CITY OF LOS ANGELES PERMIT #0002256972-001-2 AND UNDER CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF CANNABIS CONTROL PERMIT #A12-18-0000061